1. A good accountant is one of the first people I would talk to. I would let them assess your new business idea because they probably will have the accounts for a business similar to yours already. Pay for a few hours of their advice and let them estimate your growth over the next five years.
2. Web designer and SEO expert - Don't try and produce your own website. Mobile friendly web design and SEO are both very difficult now. Google has many rules and you have to stick to them, save yourself weeks of work by hiring a professional.
3. Graphic designer - I think that a good graphic designer is worth employing on a freelance basis. Let them produce your logo and branding to save you a lot of time.
4. Small business adviser - Look for a mentor who has owned a small business and has been successful in the past. A good mentor will also save you a lot of time as you will not make all the costly mistakes.
5. Online marketing consultant - Over the past ten years, the internet has changed as social media has grown. Social media marketing is very different when you compare it to Google Ads. It needs a completely different approach that an expert can show you.
For a FREE one hour consultation please call to arrange a time.